🔊Read aloud text and web pages, convert text to audio file📢
• Open text/PDF/ePub files, and read aloud it.
• Convert text file into an audio file.
• With the simple built-in browser, you can open your favorite website, let T2S read aloud for you. (You can enter the browser from the left navigation drawer)• "Type speak" mode: A easy way to speak the text your typed.
• Easy to use across apps:
- Use a sharing feature from other apps to send a text or URL to T2S to speak. For URL, the app can load and extract the text of articles in web pages.
- On the Android 6+ system, you can selected text from other apps, then tap 'Speak' option form menu, the app will read aloud your selected text (* Require third-party apps to use standard system components).
Copy-to-speak: Copy text or URL from other apps, then tap T2S's Floating Button to speak copied content. You can turn on this feature in the app's settings.
• Highly recommend you install and use Google Text-to-speech engine, it has best compatibility with the app.
Google speech engine:•
DOWNLOAD APPS 👉CLICK HERE
If the app frequently stops unexpectedly in the background, or it frequently displayed an error messages said: "Speech engine is not responding", you may need change battery saver settings to allow the app and speech engine app to running in the background
Rate This Article
Thanks for reading: text and web pages, convert text to audio file, Stay tune to get latest Blogging Tips.