UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) and IFS Examination,2023 - UPSC Civil Services Notification, UPSC CSE Notification 2023, Prelims Exam Date, Application Date, Last Date, Eligibility, Application Fee and Selection Process Can Be Checked Here. On The Official Website, upsc.gov.in, the UPSC Announced The Annual Exam Schedule For UPSC CSE Notification 2023.
UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) and IFS Examination 2023
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS) : 1105
- Indian Forest Service (IFS) : 150 (Approx)
- 1255 Approx.
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Graduation Passed In Any Stream from Any Recognized University.
- Indian Forest Service (IFS)
- Graduation Passed Of One Subject Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture Or Equivalent.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
- Female / SC / ST / PWd : Nil
- Payment Mode : Offline / Online
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
- Selection Will Be Based On A Written Examination Online Examination & Interview.
- Interested Candidates Can Online Apply Through The Link Provided Below Or They Can Also Online Apply Through The Official Website Of The UPSC Before 21, February 2023. Candidates Are Suggested To Read The Full Notification Before Applying.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)upsc Has Published An Advertisement For UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) and IFS Examination, You Can Find For More Information Post Name, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee & How to Apply Online To Given Below For UPSC IAS & IFS Recruitment 2023. Keep Checking gkguru Regularly To Get The Latest Updates.
Name of Posts :
Rate This Article
Thanks for reading: UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) and IFS Examination, 2023 , Stay tune to get latest Blogging Tips.
Post a Comment