Acts of Gujarat Legislature and Ordinances promulgated and Regulations
The following Act of the Gujarat Legislature, having been assented
to by the Governor on the 13th May, 2021 is hereby published for general
Secretary to the Government of Gujarat,
Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department.
GUJARAT ACT NO. 13 OF 2021
(First published, after having received the assent of the Governor, in
the "Gujarat Government Gazette", on the 22nd May, 2021).
further to amend the Gujarat Panchayats Act, 1993.
It is hereby enacted in the Seventy-second Year of the Republic of
India as follows:-
1. (1) This Act may be called the Gujarat Panchayats (Amendment)
(2) It shall come into force on such date as the State Government may, by
notification in the Official Gazette, appoint.
GUJARAT GOVERNMENT GAZETTE, EX. 22-05-2021 [ PART IV
2. In the Gujarat Panchayats Act, 1993 (hereinafter referred to as “the
principal Act”), in section 227, in sub-section (6),-
(1) clause (b) shall be deleted;
(2) in clause (c), for the words “Scheduled Tribes and other backward
classes”, the words “Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward
Classes and Economically Weaker Sections” shall be substituted.
3. In the principal Act, in section 236,-
(1) sub-sections (1) and (2) shall be deleted;
(2) in sub-section (3), in clause (a), for the words “In Addition to the
District Panchayat Service Selection Committee, the State
Government”, the words “The State Government” shall be
(3) in the marginal note, the words “District Panchayat Service
Selection Committee and” shall be delete
👉PDF file Click here
Rate This Article
Thanks for reading: Acts of Gujarat Legislature and Ordinances promulgated and Regulations , Stay tune to get latest Blogging Tips.
Post a Comment